Trinity Piano Grade 8: 12 pieces are printed in this book.
- Prelude and Fugue in E major, BWV 854 (from The Well-Tempered Clavier book 1) (J S Bach)
- Sonata in C, K 513, ‘Pastorale’ (D Scarlatti)
- Rondo (2nd movt from Sonatina in A major, op. 59 no. 1) (Kuhlau)
- Feodora (from Album élégant des dames pianistes, op. 804) (Czerny)
- No. 2, Six Dances in Bulgarian Rhythm (Mikrokosmos VI) (Bartók)
- Nelze Domluvit! (Lost for Words!) (no. 6 from On an Overgrown Path) (Janácek)
- Andaluza (no. 5 from Danzas españolas) (Granados)
- Scottish Legend (no. 1 from Two Pieces op. 54) (Beach)
- The Cascades (Joplin)
- Prelude no. 2 (Gershwin)
- Blue Air (from Colour Suite) (Dring)
- Romance (Sciarra)
Nine more pieces are available in the Extended edition ebook (2018-2020 repertoire), with audio recordings of all 21 pieces available to download.
They have been carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts, and every piece is accompanied by informative performance notes to help students and teachers get the most out of the repertoire.
The book also contains the exercises required for the exam, which have been newly composed for the 2021–2023 syllabus, and the scales and arpeggios for the grade.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade and with more pieces in each book than ever before, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any pianist.
- Ebook: Fanfarinette and La triomphante (from Suite in A minor) (Rameau)
- Ebook: Prelude in G major, BWV 902 (J S Bach)
- Ebook: Moderato (1st movt from Sonata in G minor, Hob XVI:44) (Haydn)
- Ebook: Allegro (1st movt from Sonata in Bb major, K. 570) (Mozart)
- Ebook: Intermezzo in B minor, op. 119 no. 1 (Brahms)
- Ebook: Minstrels (from Préludes book 1) (Debussy)
- Ebook: Elegy (from A Downland Suite) (Ireland)
- Ebook: Allegretto (1st movt from Suite, op. 14) (Bartók)
- Ebook: Remote Xianggelila (Ma & Zhang N, arr. Zhang Z)