Trinity Piano Grade 7: 12 pieces are printed in this book.
- Invention no. 12 in A major (J S Bach)
- Capriccio in G minor, HWV 483 (Handel)
- Finale (3rd movt from Sonata in D major, Hob XVI:24) (Haydn)
- Allegro (1st movt from Sonata in E major) (Martines)
- Prelude no. 8 (Bullard)
- Mélodie, op. 4 no. 2 (Hensel)
- Lento (no. 139 from Moods, Impressions and Souvenirs, op. 41) (Fibich)
- Improvisation (no. 4 from Twelve Virtuoso Studies, op. 46) (MacDowell)
- Assez modéré (no. 1 from Trois mouvements perpétuels) (Poulenc)
- Struttin’ at the Waldorf (no. 3 of Three Little Bites at the Big Apple) (Lane)
- At Miss Florence’s (homage to Robert Schumann) (Earl)
- Soho (Botterill)
Nine more pieces are available in the Extended edition ebook (2018-2020 repertoire), with audio recordings of all 21 pieces available to download.
They have been carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts, and every piece is accompanied by informative performance notes to help students and teachers get the most out of the repertoire.
The book also contains the exercises required for the exam, which have been newly composed for the 2021–2023 syllabus, and the scales and arpeggios for the grade.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade and with more pieces in each book than ever before, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any pianist.
- Ebook: Allegro (from Suite no. 7 in G minor, HWV 432) (Handel)
- Ebook: Minuet in D major, K. 355 (Mozart)
- Ebook: Allegro (1st movt from Sonate, op. 6) (Eberl)
- Ebook: Etude in A minor, op. 58 no. 6 (Schytte, ed. Snell)
- Ebook: No. 2 from Kinderstucke, op. 72 (Mendelssohn)
- Ebook: Fiesta (from Miniatures) (Turina)
- Ebook: Aftermath (Chanler)
- Ebook: Study (Harris)
- Ebook: Sarah (Peter-Horas)