Trinity Piano Grade 4: 12 pieces are printed in this book.
- Tower Hill (Farnaby)
- Sonata in A minor (Cimarosa)
- Allegretto (from Sonatina in G major, op. 55 no. 2) (Kuhlau)
- Étude no. 23 (from Études enfantines, op. 37) (Lemoine)
- Sicilienne (no. 11 from Album for the Young op. 68) (R Schumann)
- Valse (no. 5 from Biriulki, op. 28) (Maykapar)
- Forty Winks (Tanner)
- Lights in the Rearview (Crosland)
- Calypso (Knowles)
- Please Count (Petot)
- Balloons in the Air (Taneva)
- Remembrance (Mifsud)
Nine more pieces are available in the Extended edition ebook (2018-2020 repertoire), with audio recordings of all 21 pieces available to download.
They have been carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts, and every piece is accompanied by informative performance notes to help students and teachers get the most out of the repertoire.
The book also contains the exercises required for the exam, which have been newly composed for the 2021–2023 syllabus, and the scales and arpeggios for the grade.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade and with more pieces in each book than ever before, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any pianist.
- Ebook: Minuet in E major (Kirnberger)
- Ebook: Allegretto (from The London Sketchbook, K. 15hh) (Mozart)
- Ebook: Barcarolle, op. 100 no. 22 (Burgmüller)
- Ebook: Andantino (1st movt from Sonatina in G major, op. 36 no. 2) (Elgar)
- Ebook: Study in E minor, op. 29 no. 14 (Bertini)
- Ebook: Por una cabeza (Gardel, arr. Farrington)
- Ebook: Ballo gaio (Badings)
- Ebook: Waltz Mystique (Moore)
- Ebook: Tango Passionis (Arens)