Trinity Piano Grade 1: 12 pieces are printed in this book.
- Minuet in G (from Clavierbüchlein für Anna Magdalena Bach) (Böhm)
- Allegro in C (Hässler)
- Canzonet (Neefe)
- Mazurka (Szymanowska)
- Island in the Sun (Heumann)
- FreuDich/Feelicitous (Proksch)
- Fun Fair Blues (Yandell)
- Orpheus in his Underpants (Tanner)
- The Penguin Parade (Donkin)
- Bendin’ the Rules (Crosland)
- ‘Nuff Said (Gumbley)
- Floating Balloons (Sukontapatipark)
Nine more pieces are available in the Extended edition ebook (2018-2020 repertoire), with audio recordings of all 21 pieces available to download.
They have been carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts, and every piece is accompanied by informative performance notes to help students and teachers get the most out of the repertoire.
The book also contains the exercises required for the exam, which have been newly composed for the 2021–2023 syllabus, and the scales and arpeggios for the grade.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade and with more pieces in each book than ever before, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any pianist.
- Ebook: The Marionettes (Prószy´nski)
- Ebook: Almost a Canon (Fux, arr. Haas)
- Ebook: Rigaudon (Telemann)
- Ebook: Balletto (Löhlein, arr. Haas)
- Ebook: The Rowboat (Kukuck)
- Ebook: The Ballerina (Moore)
- Ebook: Shepherd’s Melody (R Mohrs)
- Ebook: Persian Holiday (Cleaver) E
- book: Poor Mouse (V Mohrs)